Our solution for improving performance and operational costs by optimizing biological activity in wastewater treatment plants.
SLUDGE REDUCTION AND INCREASED PLANT CAPACITY
- Reduction of bulking phenomenon and reduction of filamentous bacteria.
- Reduction of sludge production in the primary and secondary clarifier.
- Increased efficiency and increased depuration capacity of the WWTP.
- Reinforcement and stabilization of the biological activity.
- Reduction of WWTP management costs (increased energy efficiency, reduction of sludge output, reduction of use of consumables like coagulants, floculants and anti-foam products).
- Increased floculation and coagulation.
IMPROVEMENT OF BOD, COD, N, P AND SS VALUES
- Improvement and stabilization of effluent values.
TOTAL NITRIFICATION AND ELIMINATION OF H2S PRODUCTION
- Reduced corrosion.
- Odour elimination
- Increased work safety
POSSIBILITY OF TREATMENT OF EVERY ORGANIC CONTAMINANT
- Halogenates, surfactants, phenols, petroleum derivatives, PCBs, organic sulfur, organic nitrogen, fats, hydrocarbons, dioxins, cyanides, cresols, chloro-phenols, cellulose.
ACTIVATION OR RE-ACTIVATION (POST BIOLOGICAL CRASH) OF WWTP IN A FEW DAYS
1. Definition of the problem and of the objectives of the treatment
2. Characterization of the station through a site visit and plan study
3. Questions/Answers and study of station data (volume, flow, load, CNP ratio, loads, etc.)
4. Sampling and microscopic analysis of sludge
– Analysis of the problem by the Scientific Committee
– Measuring the relevance and feasibility of biological treatment
– Calculation of the product quantity and product formulation
– Evaluation and estimation of the possible benefit in relation to the expenditure
– Price offer with commitment to results and/or ROI construction
– Manufacture of the specific product according to the type of pollution and the objective pursued
– Treatment protocol (quantity, time of application, frequency, location to be treated)
– Evolution of treatment over time
Control and follow-up
– Definition of control parameters (KPIs)
– Technical follow-up of results and analysis
– Possible adaptation of the treatment and formulation of the product
Would you like more information about this product?
Discover our detailed product brochure and our BIO-COL references