A proactive solution that reduces sewer and lift pump maintenance costs by reducing siltation, grease and odours.
Degradation of sludge and fat deposits
- 80% reductions of sludge and fat deposits.
- Drastic reduction of network maintenance and cleaning costs
- Increased water flow
- Lower prescence of rats and insects
Elimination of H2S production
- Odour elimination.
- Increased work safety
- Reduction of network corrosion
Possibility of treatment of every organic contaminant
- Halogenates, surfactants, phenols, petroleum derivatives, PCBs, organic sulfur, organic nitrogen, fats, hydrocarbons, dioxins, cyanides, cresols, chloro-phenols, cellulose.
DCO, SS, REDOX
- Increased dissolved O2 and SS reduction.
- Nitrification of organic nitrogen
Visit, survey and preparatory analysis
A preparatory visit is carried out including:
- a first identification of the sewer system and average sludge and water heights (whose final values will be determined during the first bathymetry).
- an assessment of the physico-chemical quality of water and sludge.
- the identification of the different dosing points.
Weekly spreading is carried out manually from the dosing points indicated on the sewer network plan. The products are dispersed naturally through the circulation of wastewater over the entire surface of the network, with the objective to spread 10g initially and then
5 g per equivalent inhabitant per week.
The location of all the dosing points is recorded in a spreading schedule including exact quantities to be applied. This document is communicated to the customer after reception of the order.
The measurements of mud and water height are made using a graduated marker (centimeter scale).
Concerning the sewer network, a complete inspection is made during the first spreading, including the marking of the plates by the number corresponding to the plan, as well as the measurements of sludge heights.
A spreading schedule is drawn up, including the spreading dates, the location of the plates, their numbering, the quantities of product to be spread per plate and per week, the situation (measurements and condition of the sludge and water), the quantity of product not evacuated, the odour level, the persons who carried out the inspection and spreading..
Four complete reports are given to the client according to the established schedule: before the treatment and then 4, 8 and 12 months after the beginning of the treatment. The reports are transmitted within 20 days from each measurement. They include bathymetry tables, analysis tables (if applicable), comments and conclusions.
All readings, measurements and analyses are carried out in the presence of a customer representative.
Would you like more information about this product?
Discover our detailed product brochure and our BIO-COL references